Thursday, July 14, 2011

Creativity and inspiration is good for the soul....

Oddly enough... I think this may be my place to start on the road to all that I am seeking (serenity, the ability to forgive, forgiveness for myself, confidence, my social skills, my organized brain, etc.) 

I need a hobby... something to look forward to... something to be proud of.... so I am taking what summer I have left and I will be making things.... 

These hands do not belong to a perfectionist, but in my mind the lack of perfection is perfect to me = )

Here are a few of the things I have made fairly recently: 

  

Not that you can tell from the photo, but the tie Cade is wearing also does double duty as a pacifier holder so he is never left without it!



 Hairbow for P = )




Mom's new hairbow 



 LOL - silly outfit



I made the hairbow & got a great deal on this outfit!





 4th of July korker bow





Heart/Purple/Pink bow




 Bumblebee piggies





 Red and white checkered piggies




Tutu, Shirt, and headpiece (inspiration came from the most awesome puppet ever!!!) - I think this is my favorite!




 Blue jean piggies



 Rhinestone flower




Easter Bunny Shirt w/ fuzzy tail




 Back of Elvis shirt



Can't see the P, but I made the bow and skirt/shirt 
(well jazzed up)




 Headband, shirt, and tutu - 4th of July




 Tutu & Shirt for Rockin Out at G's games




 One of the first korker bows


 Another early bow



 Bow to match outfit



 P's mini flip-flop bow and Gabby's matching larger flip flop bow




 Hair piece and dress made by me

I like to make these things... mainly because I love my daughter... but it is good to have a hobby... i am hoping to find in all that is missing... some new light through the creativity of my non-perfect self = )



No comments:

Post a Comment